Sunday, March 15, 2009

Shark Watch! a.k.a Take a chunk out your body like a shark bit a 'nilla....

This is a new section on The Trim, possibly a one off, as I doubt this type of awesome action will be happening very often.
Sharkwatch involves rad moments with sharks, the most hard body fish in the ocean.
And this week....
MAN WRESTLES 12FT SHARK FOR 2 HOURS TO SAVE MATE.
No BS, this dude went toe to fin with a 12 foot tiger shark for 2 hours to save his buddy from an untimely death. You think you're hard? Craig Clasen is G'd up from the feet up.
I can't do much better than select a few choice quotes from the article.

"Down in my core I really felt the shark was there to feed. I didn't want it to come to that."
"Once I shot it in the gills I felt a moral obligation to finish the job."
"Tiger sharks have no problem eating whole sea turtles, 150lb tuna and even dolphins"

And my personal favourite....
"I shot it six times in the head with a spear and I wasn't having much luck"

Before the animal rights activists jump onto this, it was completely a defensive kill, and I would never support someone going in on a shark for no reason. Except if a shark showed up at the movies. Then i'm fuckin' that shark up.

1 comment: