Thursday, March 12, 2009

I Inhaled so much smoke........

So last nights post got most of the frustration out of my system, it feels good to go in hard on an easy target like Vanilla Ice. To lighten the mood a little, and in celebration of my week of sobriety, I thought i'd post a video or two of some inappropriately high people.
These come to us courtesy of my man B-Double (Pushing buttons like Shadow in the 90's).
First up, the stoned firefighter.


Following that, the stoned reporter (Soldiers as big as Wales.....)


Next up, the cop who stole weed, then called 911 when he chucked a Whitey with his wife.


And finally, the man responsible for transporting more weed than anyone else (When he was finally caught, it was for attempting to bring in 2 Tonnes of weed to Britain)
Howard Marks, A.K.A. Mr. Nice



I'm a little messed up on cold and flu medication at the moment, detoxing from weed and drink has played merry hell with my...... immune system was what I wanted to write here, took me 5 minutes to think of the word.

Yeah, I really can't think straight. I need to go to bed.

Peace out y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment