Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Back Once Again....

Yes indeed, Optus finally hooked up my internets, so i'm back with a vengeance.

A kindly gentleman by the name of Mike works on my new apartments insanely old phone connection.

For those new to the blog, there's nothing too revelatory happening over here, i'm just venting on the issues of the day, or attempting to bring obscure gems to light, or just airing my opinion.
Here's a picture book introduction to acheaptrim, as well as the stuff i've been into over the past few weeks.

I like music.

Props to the B-Double and his dad Raymond for the artistical shots of our CDs. Drab, i'mma get at you about getting some stacks on the wall.

I also like movies. Everything from

To

And of course your more artistic fare,

or


My favourite TV shows are

and

and of course


and my favourite book is pretty much anything by


A prize of indeterminate value will go to whoever can tell me who is pictured above.
Peace out for now kids,
Broke.

2 comments:

  1. right back at it. good to see.

    oh, and who is chester himes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, feels good to write again. And nice work on Chester Himes, most people would have said Sammy Davis Jr.

    ReplyDelete